Looking for Reliable Real Estate Agent in San Antonio, TX

Looking for Reliable Real Estate Agent in San Antonio, TX

Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 8 votes

I am looking to buy some rental properties in the San Antonio area and are looking for a reliable real estate agent to work with. 

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andreas

1Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · College Station, TX · Member since 2016 · 150 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    @Andreas Galliker Feel free to give me a call. I would be happy to see if we'd be a good match.

  • Brian PheltPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 85 votes
    10y
    Hello Andreas, I'd be happy to meet with you and see if we can offer you assistance. Feel free to email or call. Thank you.
  • Investor · Stockdale , TX · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    We've worked with @Arissa Pedroza before and would highly recommend her. She's very easy to work with and understands what makes a good rental and the rehab process. She specializes in Cibolo/Schertz, but also knows the San Antonio market. 

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 153 posts · 132 votes
    10y

    @Andy H. thanks!  Yes, I am an investor friendly realtor, specializing in flips and holds.  I also am an investor myself.

    Arissa

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.