Looking for a Reputable Turnkey Provider in San Antonio TX

Looking for a Reputable Turnkey Provider in San Antonio TX

Investor · Marlboro, NJ · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 18 votes

Hi All

Has anyone come across a trustworthy, reputable and stand up turnkey provider that deals with San Antonio properties?

I haven't had much luck tracking any down. I've only found 1 so far, Norada, and they don't currently have any properties available (they had a 4plex a few weeks ago but I was slow to pull the trigger).

Any help would be appreciated!

Rob

1Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
9y

Hi @Andy C. -- I just heard today that we have information coming soon.  Yes, I can keep you posted.  I suggest subscribing to our weekly newsletter to stay up-to-date on new properties & projects.  @Rob Krin 

Continued success!

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
    9y

    Hi @Rob Krin -- hope you're doing well.

    Our San Antonio four-plexes sold out fairly quickly!  (sorry)

    We are working on getting some more, not only in San Antonio, but in some other markets as well.  I have a few meetings set up later this week and next week in the hopes of locking down more inventory.  Be sure to stay in touch with your Investment Counselor (@Michael RIstau).

    We'll keep working on it.

    Continued success!

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Rob Krin , let me know if you need someone in San Antonio to get the properties rent or sale ready after you make your purchase!
  • San Mateo, CA · Member since 2016 · 78 posts · 28 votes
    9y
    Hi Marco Santarelli I'm curious to learn more about potential opportunities in turnkey properties in San Antonio as well. Could you keep me in touch?
  • Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
    9y

    Hi @Andy C. -- I just heard today that we have information coming soon.  Yes, I can keep you posted.  I suggest subscribing to our weekly newsletter to stay up-to-date on new properties & projects.  @Rob Krin 

    Continued success!

  • El Segundo, CA · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    @Rob Krin @Andy C. Hey guys, have you had any luck in your Turnkey search in San Antonio? I'm interested to hear if you've moved forward on any projects? Thanks.

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 182 votes
    9y
    Rob Krin are you looking for Multifamily or anything with good cash flow
  • San Mateo, CA · Member since 2016 · 78 posts · 28 votes
    9y
    David Carte hi David, not yet! I'm in touch with a few MF brokers in the areas. Most of what I've see and looked out from out of state have been on MLS. I plan on taking a trip to visit soon. You?
  • Houston , TX · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi, I'm interested in finding reputable property management or turnkey provider as well. I will be visiting San Antonio, San Marcos and Austin area in November. Please share any info, contacts here. Thanks!! 

  • Houston , TX · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Jonatan Barbera I see that you are a turnkey investor from San Antonio. I'm currently living abroad and interested in turnkey investing. But can I ask if San Antonio is no longer a good market to invest in? Where have you chosen to buy turnkey properties?  Thanks! 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 182 votes
    9y

    Hello @Rosemary Cubbage San Antonio is definitely a great market to invest in for rentals and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

    I like a couple different pockets in SA. PM me and we can talk in more detail.

  • Houston , TX · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Jonatan Barbera Oh awesome!! I'm headed there in November (from China!!) to make my first (possibly two) investments. Trying to get finances and everything lined up before than (love any referrals you might have for the area as far as agent & lender)...I'm going to sleep now as it is almost midnight in a china. I'll pm you in "my morning" with questions on best neighborhoods and those referrals. I'd love to stay in touch. What a great resource!! Thanks for such a prompt reply! 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 182 votes
    9y

    @Rosemary Cubbage sounds good. Look forward to speaking to you.

  • Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 109 posts · 108 votes
    7y

    Hey @Rob Krin! Call Texas All Cash home buyers here in San Antonio. Geremy Heath is the owner. They just started a turn key rental business last year and are doing great things.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.