Partnership Learning Process

Partnership Learning Process

Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 224 posts · 50 votes

I own property on my own, but I'm looking to learn the process for doing small partnerships within my networks.  What are some good starting points to learn about the basics?  Any book recommendations, etc?

0Reply
44 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2016 · 164 posts · 149 votes
    9y

    Not sure I understand the question from your first sentence. You want to know how to set up a legal partnership? If so a simple google search can help with that.

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 224 posts · 50 votes
    9y

    Just interested in learning the mindset behind setting up partnerships like how do you divide up equity, how do you actually make decisions, etc.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.