Looking for investor friendly realtors, wholesalers

Looking for investor friendly realtors, wholesalers

Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 309 votes
Hello everyone! I am looking for an investor friendly realtor south of Nashville, TN. I'm looking for an off market deal that would end up being a live and flip. I'd live in the home 2 years and sell afterwords. I want to be able to get the home at 80% ARV. I am looking in Franklin, Nolensville, Arrington, Spring Hill, Brentwood, Fairview, Thompson Station, North Columbia. I work in Franklin so the commute has to work. Will be paying cash and have a 225k budget. Please send me a message if you can help!
0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nolensville, TN · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hey man, you might have a hard time in the areas you're looking at but it's not impossible. There's a place in Triune going up for auction October 1 with a lot of potential. It's an old rancher right on Nolensville pike that needs work but it's sitting on 3 acres. There's good deals to be had with some of these auctions. 

  • Realtor · Smyrna, TN 37167 · Member since 2013 · 248 posts · 147 votes
    9y

    For any investors looking for an agent to work with, I'd love to have a conversation with you.  I enjoy working with investors, novice or experienced.  I do have a few basic criteria (ie. buyers need to intend to take possession).  I work primarily Rutherford and Davidson counties, but anywhere in the surrounding counties is fair game.  Feel free to reach out any time. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Caleb Bryant

    @Aaron Anderson is your go to guy for anything South of Nashville.

  • Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 309 votes
    9y

    @Luka Milicevic I got him on the job for me! thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.