Is there any group meetings in or around Nashville?

Is there any group meetings in or around Nashville?

Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 3 votes

I am new to investing and would like to attend any informational meetings possible. I'm in Nashville, TN

3Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Asheville NC · Member since 2016 · 469 posts · 317 votes
9y

Highly recommend REIN. A lot of good wisdom.

http://www.reintn.org

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Franklin, TN · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 29 votes
    9y
    Me too, Sean. I saw a post recently about a meet-up in Nashville, but I couldn't go. I've been meaning to go dig that up again and ask if there will be another one anytime soon.
  • Lender · Asheville NC · Member since 2016 · 469 posts · 317 votes
    9y

    Highly recommend REIN. A lot of good wisdom.

    http://www.reintn.org

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
  • Engineer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    I've heard of a bigger pockets meeting at crows nest on Tuesday at 4pm from a friend.
  • Lender · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 107 votes
    9y

    @Sean Colyer @Jon Mason I would join REIN, try to attend the Bigger Pockets meet-up on Tuesday, and make it to Seth Mosley's Music & Money Investors Group that meet the first Wednesday of every month in Franklin.

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 73 votes
    9y

    Tommorrow is your chance. You can even marathon it into the Tuesday REIN meeting.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/47...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.