Nashville Investor Meet-Up

Nashville Investor Meet-Up

When:

Where:Crow's Nest, Green Hills

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes

Hiya folks!

I'm an investor in the Nashville area. I'm somewhat experienced, but eager to learn more, and most importantly, to network with like-minded people. I know that if you're reading this, you know the importance of relationships in this business, especially in a market like this one!

Wanted to see if we could pull together a group of investors and BP fans who are interested in learning, and growing their business through investing in meaningful relationships with like-minded people.

Hope to see many of you there! We have the upstairs enclosed patio reserved.

See you there!

1Reply
74 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 73 votes
9y

Thanks for putting this together! 

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 107 votes
    9y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Brian Bandas Awesome, ill be there.

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 73 votes
    9y

    Thanks for putting this together! 

  • Investor · Hendersonville, TN · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Looking forward to this event!

  • Rental Property Investor · Hickory, NC · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Just found this event posted, hate that I will be out of town on a work trip.  If another one is scheduled, I'll be there.  

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Awesome! I look forward to meeting you all!

  • Dan BeaulieuPro Member
    Lender · Knoxville, Tennessee (TN) · Member since 2016 · 422 posts · 667 votes
    9y

    I'll Be there! 

    @Zachery Buffin

  • Real Estate Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Will there be any other events after like 6pm?? I do not get off work until 5:30!

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I will try to make it to this event. Hoping I can get off work early enough to make it. 

    @Brian Bandas What time do you think the event will run to?

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Hey Brian,

    Thanks for setting this up. I will for sure make this event!

    -Wyatt

  • Real Estate Agent · Maryville, TN · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    9y
    I should be able to make it. Look forward to meeting everyone.
  • Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I am going to be slightly late because I have a work event until 4, but I'm looking forward to this. Will probably be 40 minutes late. I do have a +1 coming.

  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent on here for a couple weeks. I'm very excited about the meetup next week. Should be a fantastic opportunity to meet like-minded people with similar goals, experience and expertise and resources to share, etc.

    Please feel free to bring as many friends, family, and fellow investors as you'd like! This is for the seasoned veteran as well as the person who's just curious about what real estate investing is all about.

    @Eric Doss, @Dylan Boyd, @Scott Lawlor - As far as time frame goes, I don't really have an official end time, I believe I booked the space from 4-7pm. I intend to stay until about 7 or so, for those who are coming later. There is no official talk or speaker or anything like that, this is really about building relationships in our investor community, learning from one another and searching for opportunities to do mutually-beneficial business with one another.

    @Brett Shoemaker I also intend to set up a repeat event either each month, or every other month, same time and place, if you think you all would be interested in continuing to do this.

  • Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Just heard about this and I wish I could make it. I'm out of town for work on 9/19. I hope we can keep getting the Nashville community together. I'll see y'all next time

  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    Hey everyone! Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow!

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    Unfortunately, I will not be able to make today's event as planned. If all goes well hopefully this will be a reoccurring event. Would love to hear some feedback from everyone. Thanks again @Brian Bandas for stepping up and organizing the event.

  • Investor · Hendersonville, TN · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Was nice meeting some of you last night at our 1st meeting. Looking forward to our next one!
  • Hendersonville, TN · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I'm just now seeing this thread but I would love to join the next meeting whenever it is scheduled. I'm not an investor yet but learning the real estate game day by day. I look forward to meeting everyone and learning more.

  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    Great meeting everyone last week! @Dennis L Lewis Jr sorry you couldn't join us, but we are definitely doing it again!

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/49...

    Tuesday, Oct 17 at 4pm at Crow's Nest in Green Hills. Should be a great evening again!

  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    @Kimani Bonner would love to meet you and talk about how you can get up and running as an investor! Next meet up is here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/49...

    Looking forward to hopefully meeting you!

  • Hendersonville, TN · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Brian Bandas Thank you for letting me know. I'll add it to my calendar!

  • Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Hey Everyone!

    Are there others that are interesting in having another Nashville Meet up soon?

    I am a new investor living in Nashville and investing in property across the state. I want to meet some more people who are involved in the market so that we can share stories, recommend wholesalers and discuss ways to creatively finance deals.

  • Bowling Green, KY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I am also interested in another meet up!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    Count me in!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.