Need an investor-friendly Realtor in Cleveland, OH

6 Replies

Looking for an investor-friend Realtor in Cleveland, OH.  Preferably one who can also assist with rehab getting done and property management.

Thank you.

@Jenelle Harris

On top of finding a good Realtor something that is incredibly important is market knowledge. As such you should readThe Ultimate Guide for Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods It is a comprehensive guide that gives out of state folks just like you some inside info into the different types neighborhoods we have here in Cleveland. Happy hunting!

Jenelle,

Not trying to be harsh but vast majority agents are 'friendly'. If you don't like dealing with people, being an agent is not the profession you should choose.

It sounds like you want a Turnkey provider more then then just an agent. There are a few that hang around BP. Without endorsing anyone, contact:

SmartLand (@Tom Ott )

Cleveland Turnkey

Howmanydoors

Cleturnkey

A quick google search will lead you to them and there are others I'm sure.

Some wholesalers may also provide additional services beyond finding the house itself.

Remember to do your DD on the property AND the people you are dealing with.

Oren

Originally posted by @Jenelle Harris :

Looking for an investor-friend Realtor in Cleveland, OH.  Preferably one who can also assist with rehab getting done and property management.

Thank you.

Welcome! Best of luck to you!

@Jenelle Harris I work with out of state investors in the cleveland market who do exactly what you are looking to do. Let me know if you would like to learn more about how its done. Feel free to DM me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.