Mound systems for septic

Mound systems for septic

Real Estate Investor · Member since 2008 · 13 posts · 0 votes

I own several vacant lots and also flip lots on the side. Some I bought very cheap and am waiting for sewer.  I'm considering putting a mound system (septic) on a particular lot that I'm making an offer on. The cost figures run between 10-20K with annual costs of about $500 for maintenance,  Has anyone here been successful using mound systems for flips or for buy, build, rent and hold?  They seem to be used most often for custom built homes.

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Severna Park, MD · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y

    They are used when a conventional drainfield wont work .  You dont put a mound system in until you have a house permit , they are sized to the dwelling 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.