Any investors out there from Southeast Wisconsin?

Most Popular Reply

Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

Thanks for the Brew City shout out Brock and I hope to see you at future events Dane. Milwaukee has a variety of active real estate investment groups that present great opportunities to network with like minded people and connect with others who can find you deals. Good luck on your REI adventures Dane!

Captain Save-A-Home LLC
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Milwaukee - Mequon, WI · Member since 2010 · 5k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y

    Hi Dane, welcome to BP - yes there are quite a few in Milwaukee! I would estimate we have over 1000 small residental investors and the count of corporate investors is probably in the hundrets as well. PM or call me about deals.. 

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 907 votes
    8y

    I am located in Kenosha and invest in the Southeastern Wisconsin area.

    I'd recommend getting on the Brew City and KRREIA Facebook pages - great way to find off market deals.

  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 11 votes
    8y
    @Brock Mogensen I’ll check those out thank you.
  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Thanks for the Brew City shout out Brock and I hope to see you at future events Dane. Milwaukee has a variety of active real estate investment groups that present great opportunities to network with like minded people and connect with others who can find you deals. Good luck on your REI adventures Dane!

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    I'm located in Chicago but primarily invest in Kenosha and Racine.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.