HomeUnion for out of state investment?

HomeUnion for out of state investment?

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote

We are thinking about adding some investments out of state. I am in CO we have few properties in Denver area but due to high prices I am willing to try out of state rental. Anyone worked with HomeUnion? or who do you recommend? 

My husband and I are both licensed real estate agents.  We have few properties that we are managing here but going out of state is new to us. TIA

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y

    being an agent you could probably just find a good broker in what ever market you want to invest in.

    seems to me you don't need a out of area broker to broker your deals where you want to invest.

    pop on to Roofstock to get some ideas of whats out there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Yes that is a possible plan as well. I am just looking at all options. I can team up with couple of agents but  Roofstock or HomeUnion are working probably hundreds of agents therefore would cover more markets. I realize that there is a price to pay for the convenience but it may be worth it....  

  • Member since 2018 · 208 posts · 90 votes
    7y

    Let me know if you try any of those. I have been working with Roofstock for a bit, still have not had an offer accepted but have put in a few offers. You definitely are paying a premium for the convenience and using their platform. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.