Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes

Famous Four Podcast Answer Summary

Posted Jul 24 2019, 13:34

This thread summarizes Famous Four answers from the podcast for the purpose of highlighting recurring answers to help you:

a) Select and prioritize impactful real estate and business books to read

b) Glean inspiration from the advice of the experts on the podcast (question #4)

To recap, these are the 4 questions the hosts ask guests each week:

1) What is your favorite real estate-related book?

2) What is your favorite business book?

3) What are some of your hobbies?

4) What do you believe sets apart successful real estate investors from all those who give up, fail, or never get started?

Note: For now, I've only included the most recent ~100 episodes as of 7/23/19 (episodes 241-339). Answers to questions #1 & #2 have been summarized in the form of charts and lists (only including books recommended 2x or more), while answers to questions #3 and #4 are simply listed by episode. 

I welcome any feedback/corrections (i.e. if I got the author of a book wrong) and hope this proves helpful to anyone looking to get educated or inspired! There is definitely some gold here. For more information/additional detail please see the podcast section at https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/category/biggerpockets-podcast?page=1 where you can click on individual episodes and ctrl+F for 'Famous Four'. Or, better yet, listen to the full episodes to get the whole experience. Also, let me know if you are interested in me continuing back to the earlier episodes (or if anyone has already compiled that information and would like to send to me!). Enjoy.

Loading replies...