Riverdale, GA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 27 votes
Hello Bigger Pockets community! I am looking to connect with as many different investors in the Atlanta area. The more diversified the better so if you are new or a well experienced investor all are welcome. Would love for you to reach out so we can discuss all of the questions, concerns, or ideas you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Rental Property Investor · Villa Rica, GA · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 360 votes
7y
Hey I am in Villa Rica out between Atlanta and Alabama. I would love to connect man. Maybe meet up and talk real estate. I just need to get around more like-minded people.
Riverdale, GA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 27 votes
7y
Hey @Byron Scott Thanks for getting back! Definitely, that sounds great. Always looking to connect with other like minded individuals, especially people in the Atlanta area. Always something new to learn.