Can you use 1 contract when buying a package of SFR's?

Can you use 1 contract when buying a package of SFR's?

Investor · West Monroe, LA · Member since 2015 · 196 posts · 70 votes

Can I use a commercial purchase agreement to buy a package of single family houses, or will I need to fill out a purchase agreement for each house? 

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler/Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 260 posts · 222 votes
    7y

    @Austin Works

    When I put together package deals, my title company allows me to attach the remaining properties, as part of an Exhibit. I only fill out one PA, then attach the Exhibit for the rest of them. 

    Hopefully your title company can/will allow you to do that. 

  • Investor · West Monroe, LA · Member since 2015 · 196 posts · 70 votes
    7y

    @John K. would you mind sending me a copy of the exhibit you are referring to?

  • Wholesaler/Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 260 posts · 222 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Austin Works:

    @John K. would you mind sending me a copy of the exhibit you are referring to?

    Just create a word doc and put Exhibit A at the top. Then reference it in the actual contract. That is all I do. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.