Similar to Rich Dad Education Software??

Similar to Rich Dad Education Software??

CA 路 Member since 2012 路 9 posts 路 0 votes

So I just got home from my RDE 3 day seminar, and it was worth it for $199; however, they demonstrated this software called Rich Dad Real Estate Success Software that is not included in the basic training.. I really like the software, and I was wondering if there are similar programs like this..

Here's a link the you guys can check out:

http://richdadeducation.com/Ress.aspx

Watch the videos, and you'll see how great it is..

Here are the features:

Searching for properties: Adding to my properties and property analysis
Understanding the core functions of this powerful software.

Learn how to conduct a basic property search and get details on the owner, property characteristics, and sales and tax information.

View the property and surrounding areas using one of several available maps: aerial, hybrid, street views, and value heat map.

View details on comparable and neighboring properties, sales reports, and community profiles.

Use the analysis wizard to calculate mortgage and closing costs, total rehab and improvement expenses, and monthly income and operating expenses.



Finding Profitable Real Estate Trends
See how RESS technology helps you pinpoint future profit potential.

View powerful ways to spot trends and analyze their potential.

Compare trends in different markets and I.D. the strongest.

Use the Microsoft Virtual Earth trending heat map to locate, view, and compare selected areas and properties.

Know the bottom line impact of key metrics including estimated value, square foot, lot size, bedrooms, and more.

Form growth projections for 6 months, 1 year, 3 years, and 5 years.



Tools: Contacts and Contracts
See how RESS tools can make managing your real estate business easier and more efficient.

Keep vital contact information in one location complete with search functionality.

View a comprehensive assortment of ready-made contracts and forms.

Use the Autofill function to save time and energy when preparing contracts and agreements.

Assemble and print out your Financial Statement with the touch of button.



Calculators and Glossary
Explore multiple tools that can help you build and manage your growing real estate portfolio.

Use the Mortgage Calculator to find out how much you will pay for your mortgage.

Determine if a prospective renter is a potential buyer using the Home Affordability Calculator.

Calculate total interest as well as interest saved with the Mortgage Accelerator based on standard, bi-weekly, and/or double principal mortgages.

Search for and master hundreds of real estate terms with the RESS Glossary.

0Reply
74 views

Most Popular Reply

Virtual Assistant 路 San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 35 posts 路 15 votes
9y

Glad to hear that you were empassioned by the Rich Dad R.E. Seminar. Was this a weekend course? I dated someone who went to this seminar and he got so excited that he outright bought a house in full 3,000 miles away in Spring Hill, Florida ( Sink Hole Central) in a city he didn't know, without seeing it, without an inspection, without any MLS knowledge, and put it on 4 credit cards. He bought it from an Auction TV cable station (you can't make this up) with a guy in the background bidding him up. He would not listen to me when I told him it was a hoax, he wouldn't listen about spreading your income over several properties, he would not even accept all of my resources that I had to offer him along with expert council at KW ! I went with him to see the house (bad shape, big surprise). He wasn't even going to do an inspection on it stating that he was just gonna rent it out. Really ? I have never in my life seen anyone make such a bad decision. On top of that, he overpaid by $11,000, it needed $10,000 in repairs and he is paying the Termite guy 12% to manage the thing. I obviously had to cut him loose because I couldn't believe that someone would ever do this in real life. It was like a Jerry Springer episode. THIS IS YOUR FUNNY STORY FOR TODAY !!!!

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Virtual Assistant 路 San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 35 posts 路 15 votes
    9y

    @Josh P. 

    He bought out of emotion and wanted his entire family to watch him do it. Glad that you have had great experiences with the wholesaler. He didn't but doesn't know the difference and I wasn't about to tell him. What ROI are you working with ?

    T

  • Virtual Assistant 路 San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 35 posts 路 15 votes
    9y

    @ChuckJones

    I'm not criticizing RD Education or any Real Estate Investing education.  I'm saying Go To The 3 Day Seminar and learn the basics.  Bigger Pockets and getting your license while talking/meeting others is the way to go.  Jump in but work with a mentor.  Isn't that why we are here ? Sounds like you are doing well and I think that is fantastic !  Best wishes to you Chuck !  

  • Wholesaler 路 Lancaster, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 4 posts 路 4 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Paris Beitel:

    @ChuckJones

    I'm not criticizing RD Education or any Real Estate Investing education.  I'm saying Go To The 3 Day Seminar and learn the basics.  Bigger Pockets and getting your license while talking/meeting others is the way to go.  Jump in but work with a mentor.  Isn't that why we are here ? Sounds like you are doing well and I think that is fantastic !  Best wishes to you Chuck !  

    Absolutely Paris. I understood. My last response was not a reply to you but to the person I quoted. Thanks for making sure I understood though. :-)

  • Virtual Assistant 路 San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 35 posts 路 15 votes
    9y

    @ChuckJones

    I'm excited for you Chuck !  

  • Member since 2019 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    7y

    Hey everybody. Old thread, new member, first post anywhere. Yay. So, I took the Rich Dad 3 day "seminar" and was very motivated by the experience. Was it better because the instructor was a former Ms. Nebraska? I leave the answer to that question as a delightful exercise for the reader. 馃槈

    The point is that I elected to continue with their classes on a two year contract. It cost about as much as an associates degree from a city college and I believe that I got my money's worth. The classes were excellent and some were outstanding. Many of the instructors and mentors keep in touch with students either directly or by hosting private forums. One of the really cool aspects of their classes is that many are offered live at different locations where they rent out a hotel and a few hundred investors can network with each other. It's a giant REI meeting with investors from all over the world and with differing amounts of experience. I ran out of business cards on the first day!

    I subscribe to the RESS software and it has recently undergone a significant overhaul. It's now a web-based tool with powerful search, analysis and marketing components. I think I'm paying a subscription of $40/month and it does more or less all of what Connected Investor's PiN does and more. It populates it's database from county websites and is very transparent about the limitations of gathering information. It includes comps, estimated market value, estimated gross rent and it even estimates equity. You can create and save searches, properties and marketing campaigns. Search filtering includes any combination of non-owner occupied, out-of-state owner, vacant, MLS status, distressed and so on. It ties in with their very powerful REI Backbook software which is a completely different discussion.

    I'm not sure if you can subscribe independently of the classes today, but the software is independently written and supported so you probably can. With this tool you get approximately what you's otherwise have to request from title or a realtor along with other useful features. For the price, it's very compelling, in my humble opinion.

  • Member since 2019 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    6y

    I just took three day basic. I was also motivated! But I could not afford the minimum $15k next level training package.  So I paid $1500 for a on demand training on wholesaling. It was not worth it in my opinion I also went online and found all and more info and tactics for free.... the ress software interested me so I called and asked how much. It is $2000 PLUS $39 a month!!! I just came across a new software that looks identical it has to be white labeled or rich dads is white labeled. It's called propstream. In going to try the 7 day trial and its $97 a month. Anyone else know this software?

  • Investor 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 11 posts 路 8 votes
    6y

    Rich Dad is not well liked by John T Reed, that's true.  However, Rich Dad is a lot more successful with publishing financial education books and selling them than John T Reed is.  John T Reed is also extremely draining to hear cynically rant.  I think Kiyosaki built an enormously successful business and brand.  His real estate books written by those in his "Rich Dad Advisor" series are fantastic.  

    I experienced scammy coaching and seminars before from him.  I didn't like it.  These people work for him, and I suspect they lied or he didn't quite realize what they were and it was a mistake, probably.  Either way, I've learned more useful stuff from Rich Dad and his advisors and newsletters than any other guru by a very long shot.  Many of his books and seminars and talks are rehashes of the same stuff.  deal with it or don't.  john t reed may have a flair of jealousy for the vastly superior financial education publisher.

    Many people laughed at Rich Dad company when it went bankrupt.  Oh these people of little faith.

    I almost married a girl whose grandfather hand built from scratch almost an entire city commercial and residential's worth of rental real estate.  about $50 million in annual passive income after taxes.  she would always have to drive up there with her brother and her aunt and uncles because they would always have to sue each other, and then the individual who was charged would bankrupt the charged entity.  It saves a lot of tax dollars to do that.

    He also teaches good values and is fun to read, usually.

    Personally I found, bought, rehabbed, rented, and managed 8 properties because of Kiyosaki.  7 were with the money my parents have, so they're theirs, but I got the experience.  I got mine 2 years ago and make about $550 profit positive cashflow each month before any tax deductions and it's worth about $60,000 more than when I bought it, which is partly appreciation, partly market, and partly skill.

    Kiyosaki is hated on because he succeeded.  To say he's fake is denying reality.  He succeeded and got rich just like he teaches people to do.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.