Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Raje P.
  • California
Votes |
Similar to Rich Dad Education Software??

Raje P.
  • California
Posted Aug 19 2012, 20:25

So I just got home from my RDE 3 day seminar, and it was worth it for $199; however, they demonstrated this software called Rich Dad Real Estate Success Software that is not included in the basic training.. I really like the software, and I was wondering if there are similar programs like this..

Here's a link the you guys can check out:

http://richdadeducation.com/Ress.aspx

Watch the videos, and you'll see how great it is..

Here are the features:

Searching for properties: Adding to my properties and property analysis
Understanding the core functions of this powerful software.

Learn how to conduct a basic property search and get details on the owner, property characteristics, and sales and tax information.

View the property and surrounding areas using one of several available maps: aerial, hybrid, street views, and value heat map.

View details on comparable and neighboring properties, sales reports, and community profiles.

Use the analysis wizard to calculate mortgage and closing costs, total rehab and improvement expenses, and monthly income and operating expenses.

Finding Profitable Real Estate Trends
See how RESS technology helps you pinpoint future profit potential.

View powerful ways to spot trends and analyze their potential.

Compare trends in different markets and I.D. the strongest.

Use the Microsoft Virtual Earth trending heat map to locate, view, and compare selected areas and properties.

Know the bottom line impact of key metrics including estimated value, square foot, lot size, bedrooms, and more.

Form growth projections for 6 months, 1 year, 3 years, and 5 years.

Tools: Contacts and Contracts
See how RESS tools can make managing your real estate business easier and more efficient.

Keep vital contact information in one location complete with search functionality.

View a comprehensive assortment of ready-made contracts and forms.

Use the Autofill function to save time and energy when preparing contracts and agreements.

Assemble and print out your Financial Statement with the touch of button.

Calculators and Glossary
Explore multiple tools that can help you build and manage your growing real estate portfolio.

Use the Mortgage Calculator to find out how much you will pay for your mortgage.

Determine if a prospective renter is a potential buyer using the Home Affordability Calculator.

Calculate total interest as well as interest saved with the Mortgage Accelerator based on standard, bi-weekly, and/or double principal mortgages.

Search for and master hundreds of real estate terms with the RESS Glossary.

Loading replies...