22 year old investor deciding how to fund first deal

22 year old investor deciding how to fund first deal

Realtor · Madison, IN · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I’m a 22 year old from southern Indiana. I owe 39k on a home worth around 80k. I work in a real estate office making 13/ hour gaining knowledge as a buyers assistant. I have my RE license so I am working towards starting to receive commissions. I have contemplated just hammering down my mortgage with principal payments for the next 3 years and my off my loan, but am getting tired of waiting on the sidelines. Started to looking into getting a home equity loan. Any tips or advice for funding my first rental property. Thanks in Advance!

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Lafayette, LA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    A HELOC could be a good bet or find a hard money lender to finance your deal. Best of luck

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    HELOC for sure!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.