Referrals for wholesalers or real estate agents

Referrals for wholesalers or real estate agents

Investor · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 74 posts · 35 votes

Hey everyone, I’m looking to start on finding my first deal within the Midwestern and southeastern states. Such as Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, etc. It would be my first deal but have been learning and reading about business and real Estate investing since I was 18 and I just turned 20 and now have enough funds to start investing.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can refer me to a real estate agent or wholesaler In those areas in order to find that first deal. Hopefully one day I’d be able to return the favor and even be able to help another beginner like me.

1Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.