Are people relocating to different states due to COVID?

Are people relocating to different states due to COVID?

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Like I stated above, I know many of my fellow Texans that I have connected with speculate that people are looking for cities with tax incentives and job stability. Such as, Texas, Tennessee, Nevada or Arizona? 

Seems like people are flocking to the Southern states. What do you think?

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Hi @Christopher Moran, I don't think any of the migration has to do with COVID-19, but more likely with the other factors you mentioned.  A lot of people may be sick of taxes, sick of replacing roofs, sick of crazy governments, and sick of not being in the South?

    Just a guess.

  • Severna Park, MD · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y

    I dont think Covid is as much of an issue , the riots may have more of an impact . The flight from Baltimore increased after the 1968 riots 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.