BiggerPockets app change my iPhone and the BiggerPocket app ?

BiggerPockets app change my iPhone and the BiggerPocket app ?

Rental Property Investor 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2020 路 25 posts 路 9 votes

How can get it ? I tried already the link on the bottom of the web !!

1Reply
138 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 路 2 posts 路 5 votes
4y

Is the link above working for anyone the or is anyone able download the app again? I had to restore my phone about a month ago and I haven鈥檛 been able to re-download the iOS app since then. 

See this reply in the discussion

42 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cliff H.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Nashua, NH 路 Member since 2014 路 587 posts 路 477 votes
    6y

    Hi @Jorge Lopez appears the iOS version of the bigger pockets app has been pulled off the App Store, usually that happens because apps are not getting updated to meet current standards but I would have to defer to the BP team to clarify. 

  • Cliff H.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Nashua, NH 路 Member since 2014 路 587 posts 路 477 votes
    6y

    @Jorge Lopez looks like it鈥檚 back up again. See:

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/biggerpockets/id657773184

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2020 路 25 posts 路 9 votes
    6y

    @Cliff H. Thank you man the app is back already in the App Store 馃

  • Member since 2020 路 2 posts 路 5 votes
    4y

    Is the link above working for anyone the or is anyone able download the app again? I had to restore my phone about a month ago and I haven鈥檛 been able to re-download the iOS app since then. 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Member since 2020 路 62 posts 路 48 votes
    4y

    @Cody Crad just tried to install and it looks like the app is not available now. 

  • Marilyn M.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 10 posts 路 6 votes
    4y

    @Lance Trezona any luck with the BiggerPockets app? I also tried to install it today and couldn't find it in the app store. When I click the link above I receive this message: "The item you鈥檝e requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Member since 2020 路 62 posts 路 48 votes
    4y

    @Marilyn M. Nope, still not in the App Store. 

  • Marilyn M.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 10 posts 路 6 votes
    4y

    @Lance Trezona Thx for your quick response! I just sent a message to the BP support desk. I'll keep you posted!

  • Marilyn M.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 10 posts 路 6 votes
    4y

    @Lance Trezona The BP support desk answered my question with lightning speed! Here's what they said: 

    "Sadly, BiggerPockets has decided to currently remove the app while we focus on making the website a better experience for our members. We hope to have it up and running again in the future, but we do not have an ETA for the release at this time. We are sorry for any difficulty this has caused you. See you on the site!"

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Member since 2020 路 62 posts 路 48 votes
    4y

    @Marilyn M. Thank you. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Asheville, NC 路 Member since 2016 路 32 posts 路 17 votes
    4y

    I rarely look at BP on laptop, but frequently did on iphone App.  Miss it being available. 

  • JD MartinBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Rock Star Extraordinaire 路 Northeast, TN 路 Member since 2015 路 10k+ posts 路 16k+ votes
    4y
    The app had its own issues. It's difficult to have a site with the functionality of BP that works the same on an app; a lot of designers are moving towards phone-optimizing language that essentially gives you the website on your phone without you having to pinch or drag to make the view make sense. It also means you don't have to learn two different ways of doing things. 
    Skyline Properties
    View Page
  • Investor 路 San Jose, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 313 posts 路 230 votes
    4y

    Thanks for thread folks. I thought I was crazy when I randomly tried to open the app for the first time in months and it didn鈥檛 work. I look forward to seeing the website changes.

  • Handyman 路 FW 路 Member since 2020 路 9 posts 路 5 votes
    4y

    After reading the thread I鈥檓 glad I鈥檓 not the only one who was wondering where the app went. Thanks for the info

  • Investor 路 Santa Barbara, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 75 posts 路 35 votes
    4y

    Hadn鈥檛 been on in a while either, and just saw that the app is no longer available! I always preferred the web/desktop version anyhow, but the app was convenient for conversations!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2019 路 78 posts 路 33 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Aaron Gaffney:

    Hadn鈥檛 been on in a while either, and just saw that the app is no longer available! I always preferred the web/desktop version anyhow, but the app was convenient for conversations!


     
    Any updates to the IOS app? Kind of surprised that BP has gone this long without getting things figured out and in compliance with the App store. 

  • Member since 2022 路 405 posts 路 455 votes
    3y

    I agree, would love to have access to the app on my phone. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Washington, DC 路 Member since 2018 路 98 posts 路 38 votes
    2y

    It's been too long. Many of us pay hundreds a year their partner revenue is only increasing and we can't get an APP?  

    @Scott Trench when are we coming into 2023 with an APP?

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 2k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
    2y

    Hi folks. Completely agree that we need an app. It鈥檚 an item in our roadmap, but maybe I just need to prioritize it to the top of the list in 1H 2024.

    Bottom line is that I allowed us to stop supporting it several years ago, in a decision I wish I could have back. 

    honestly, I used to use the app personally as well. Thanks for the patience and the nudge to bring this back up to the top of the list. I鈥檒l bring it up with our tech team.


  • Rental Property Investor 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2019 路 78 posts 路 33 votes
    2y

    I also greatly miss the app and have not used the community and forums as much as I used to when we had an app. For some reason I got a notification in this old thread and figured I would chime in. Bring the APP back!

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 CA 路 Member since 2023 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    Hi folks. Completely agree that we need an app. It鈥檚 an item in our roadmap, but maybe I just need to prioritize it to the top of the list in 1H 2024.

    Bottom line is that I allowed us to stop supporting it several years ago, in a decision I wish I could have back. 

    honestly, I used to use the app personally as well. Thanks for the patience and the nudge to bring this back up to the top of the list. I鈥檒l bring it up with our tech team.



     I miss the app too, now its 2024, it's a mobile world. Hoping that BP brings it back. Thanks for all that you guys do.

  • Investor 路 San Jose, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 313 posts 路 230 votes
    2y

    I miss the app as well.

  • Jeff RichPro Member
    Custer, SD 路 Member since 2016 路 14 posts 路 4 votes
    2y

    It would be great to have the app back.

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 CA 路 Member since 2023 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jeff Rich:

    It would be great to have the app back.


     2 votes up, I'm 100% mobile and the site on browser mobile is umm "challenging"  Maybe at least make the site more mobile friendly?

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Washington, DC 路 Member since 2018 路 98 posts 路 38 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    Hi folks. Completely agree that we need an app. It鈥檚 an item in our roadmap, but maybe I just need to prioritize it to the top of the list in 1H 2024.

    Bottom line is that I allowed us to stop supporting it several years ago, in a decision I wish I could have back. 

    honestly, I used to use the app personally as well. Thanks for the patience and the nudge to bring this back up to the top of the list. I鈥檒l bring it up with our tech team.


     @Scott Trench accountability check in? When is the app rolling out?  I just paid another $400 and still no app. I can鈥檛 think of an expensive subscription that doesn鈥檛 provide an app. I鈥檓 leaning towards canceling my pro membership. There really isn鈥檛 anything beneficial anymore. Plenty of calculators out there for free and forums/groups on social media. Dealcheck is FREE and it offers an app for calculators.

    I'm shocked that that your team hasn't told you how much your ROI would increase and user engagement just by having an app. Most people use their phone and it's a pain to stay logged in on your phone.

    -signed an underwhelmed BP Pro member 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.