How do I get started in real estate investment? I'm a newbie. 馃槴

How do I get started in real estate investment? I'm a newbie. 馃槴

Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2020 路 3 posts 路 2 votes

I'm a newbie to real estate investment. I'd love to know, where do I start? Do I need to be certified as a real estate agent? Thanks!

2Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor 路 San Antonio 路 Member since 2020 路 3k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    6y

    Self education was where I started. That has been almost 20 years ago.

  • Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2020 路 3 posts 路 2 votes
    6y

    @Joe S. thanks!

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF庐, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2012 路 2k+ posts 路 977 votes
    6y

    Shakis, check out the guides, articles, podcasts, etc. to educate yourself. That's where you should start. 

    Good luck. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.