Syndicators - Durham, NC - Come Out, Come Out - Wherever You Are!

2 Replies

Hey,

I have sources of capital. Let's build a relationship and close some deals.

Best,

I'm in the same boat, have capital and love the Durham area. I've got a SFR there and am a LP on a multifamily in Fayetteville. Those Durham syndicators are pretty shy on here.

@Jesse Daconta We exist - it's just really hard to find good deals around here! Although I continue to evaluate deals in Durham, there's not a whole lot of inventory and what comes to market is pretty inflated. Owners know they have a good thing and brokers aren't doing anything to dampen their mood.

I also do a lot of work in the Triad area. No, it's not as flashy as Durham or Raleigh, but there's more inventory and you can still take advantage of the upward economic and population trends of NC (and it has great renter affordability, something I think will continue to make those secondary NC areas strong in the coming years).

If I haven't turned you off yet, I'm happy to go into more detail and let you know what I'm doing in the area. Feel free to DM me if you're interested!

(and hello @Cameron Lee Brown 👋 - hope you're doing well)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you