Good multifamily real estate agent in Oklahoma City?

Good multifamily real estate agent in Oklahoma City?

Oklahoma, OK · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote

I am just getting started, I have always wanted to start building a portfolio but have never pulled the trigger. I have quite a bit of personal capital saved and decided that I’d like to buy a multifamily and house hack in Oklahoma City area.

I would like to work with a realtor who is successful in real estate investing themselves.

Anyone have recommendations for one in Oklahoma City? That would be much appreciated! Also, general advice about multifamily investing is much welcomed!

Thanks!!

1Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Norman, OK · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 13 votes
5y

Hello @Jacob Jensen

You should reach out to @Cassi Justiz. Local Realtor here. She’s great.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Norman, OK · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Hello @Jacob Jensen

    You should reach out to @Cassi Justiz. Local Realtor here. She’s great.

  • Realtor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Jensen

    Hi Jacob I’m a realtor in Oklahoma City that works with investors. Would love to hop on a call or meet with you to discuss your investment options!

  • Real Estate Agent · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2020 · 471 posts · 462 votes
    5y

    Hi @Jacob Jensen, I think it's wise to be pursuing a multifamily in this climate, they are receiving less inflation than single families right now which are seeing multiple offers. One reason being low interest rates and inventory are allowing individuals and families to offer (high) on properties alongside investors. With multifamily houses, you will typically just be competing with other investors (and the occasional house-hacker)! I'd be happy to help if you're interested, just shoot me a DM :)

    Forrest Faulconer

  • Ben ScottPro Member
    Property Manager · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2019 · 577 posts · 351 votes
    5y

    Hey @Jacob Jensen, what brings you from Utah to our fair city? Glad you're looking to invest here. Multi-family has become very competitive with investors. Do you know what part of OKC you'd be looking to live in and invest? Given you plan to live there, I'd value quality of life vs getting a good deal. At least initially. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Multi-Family apartments have remained relatively stable throughout the turbulence of 2020. We've seen a ton of capital being moved from the West Coast and northeast into the midwest and southeastern regions amid political uncertainties, driving way more competitive offers than you would expect in these times. Once the election is over with, another stimulus package should inject even more life into the industry. Great way to plant your money and watch it grow!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 101 votes
    5y

    I'm buying multi-family in OKC happy to connect

  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    Norman is sloppy with some house-hack deals, so if you don't mind living near the OU campus there are some golden goodys to be had.

    Unless of course the entire University Institution crumbles over the next 10 years. . . that can't happen, right?

  • Rental Property Investor · Edmond, OK · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Blake Lennon, 

    Thank you so much for the recommendation! 

    @Jacob Jensen, I would be happy to chat! Feel free to reach out and I will try to answer any questions that you have! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.