Providing mortgage statement to cash home buyer

Providing mortgage statement to cash home buyer

Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes

I have an out of state property that a cash buyer is reaching out to me over. I owe about $100k on the property and a rough ARV is $120k. I told them that I would want around $15k to sell it. I told him that I doubt the price I want would work for an investor. They said they want to move forward with analyzing the deal. They want me to send them my latest mortgage statement. Is that normal? Should I be wary?

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @John Burke

    I would be a little skeptical. You can just tell them that you want $115k for it and that is the end of it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.