Flipper/Rehabber · Powell Ohio · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 27 votes
Closed on 2 of my flips in Columbus Ohio this past week. Hit my goal of flipping 4 homes in 2020 and now completing my rental goal of closing on my first rental which is a 4 unit apartment. This year has been challenging but it has been my busiest year in the past 5 years. I appreciate all the help and love I received from my friends at BP
Flipper/Rehabber · Powell Ohio · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 27 votes
5y
@Account Closed you are correct that is the same house. Thanks so much it took a lot and was a fun one to flip. Unfortunately the profit margins on flips are shrinking in columbus. The house across the street is a concern and I am sure not a lot of great things are going on at that house . My biggest expense was rebuilding that garage. A young man who served 4 years in the Marines purchased the home. I'm sure he will take good care of the home. How many rentals do you own?