Both Flips completed

26 Replies

Closed on 2 of my flips in Columbus Ohio this past week.  Hit my goal of flipping 4 homes in 2020 and now completing my rental goal of closing on my first rental which is a 4 unit apartment.  This year has been challenging but it has been my busiest year in the past 5 years. I appreciate all the help and love I received from my friends at BP

Originally posted by @Ty Kashmiry :

Closed on 2 of my flips in Columbus Ohio this past week.  Hit my goal of flipping 4 homes in 2020 and now completing my rental goal of closing on my first rental which is a 4 unit apartment.  This year has been challenging but it has been my busiest year in the past 5 years. I appreciate all the help and love I received from my friends at BP

Congrats! What is your average margin on your flips in Columbus? What is the average sale price?

Originally posted by @Ty Kashmiry :

That's great Ty, congrats! 

@Kwame Amoako developing a great team is the first step.  Realtor, Contractor, title company, inspector, private money , mortgage lender and a wholesaler.  I sometimes will get a deal from a wholesaler and have the realtor sell the home on the back end.  The biggest thing is to just do it !!!!  So many people are paralyzed by trying to figure out the best way they dont do it at all.  We all make mistakes in the beginning and thats the best part cause you learn from your mistakes.  Good luck !!!

@Filipe Pereira I would say trusting my gut!!  I started with a contractor in January and I just knew it wasn't going to work.  I fired him in the middle of my first flip and got a contractor who I love and is loyal and a hard worker.  I should have known from my gut feeling he wasn't the guy to work with in the first place.  Paying a little more for loyalty and great work ethic is definitely what I look for in a team member and like they always say you get what you pay for in life.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you