Both Flips completed

Both Flips completed

Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes

Closed on 2 of my flips in Columbus Ohio this past week.  Hit my goal of flipping 4 homes in 2020 and now completing my rental goal of closing on my first rental which is a 4 unit apartment.  This year has been challenging but it has been my busiest year in the past 5 years. I appreciate all the help and love I received from my friends at BP

8Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2020 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
5y

Congrats on the success! Columbus isn't the easiest market to get it all done it in either. @Ty Kashmiry

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor | Syndicator | Instructor 路 Cincinnati, OH 路 Member since 2008 路 435 posts 路 198 votes
    5y

    @Ty Kashmiry Congrats on meeting your goals.

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    Thanks Bill 

  • Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2020 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    5y

    Congrats on the success! Columbus isn't the easiest market to get it all done it in either. @Ty Kashmiry

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Brooke Park Drive 路 Member since 2018 路 1k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    5y

    Great success! What neighborhood do you operate in?

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 82 posts 路 133 votes
    5y

    @Ty Kashmiry

    Congrats, do you have any tips for someone just getting started? 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Southington, CT 路 Member since 2008 路 5k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    5y

    @Ty Kashmiry Congrats!

  • Property Manager 路 Windsor Locks, CT 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Ty Kashmiry - Congrats! 

    What's the ONE THING you know now that you wish you knew on 1/1/20? 

  • Contractor 路 Hopatcong, NJ 路 Member since 2020 路 24 posts 路 14 votes
    5y

    @Ty Kashmiry

    Congrats on meeting your goals. Did you do this full time?

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Winston Salem, NC 路 Member since 2014 路 486 posts 路 303 votes
    5y

    @Ty Kashmiry congratulations 馃帀

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2018 路 3 posts 路 0 votes
    5y

    @Ty Kashmiry

    Congrats! Sounds like you finished this year great!

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 6k+ posts 路 7k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Ty Kashmiry:

    Closed on 2 of my flips in Columbus Ohio this past week.  Hit my goal of flipping 4 homes in 2020 and now completing my rental goal of closing on my first rental which is a 4 unit apartment.  This year has been challenging but it has been my busiest year in the past 5 years. I appreciate all the help and love I received from my friends at BP

     Congrats! What is your average margin on your flips in Columbus? What is the average sale price?

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2018 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Ty Kashmiry:

    Closed on 2 of my flips in Columbus Ohio this past week.  Hit my goal of flipping 4 homes in 2020 and now completing my rental goal of closing on my first rental which is a 4 unit apartment.  This year has been challenging but it has been my busiest year in the past 5 years. I appreciate all the help and love I received from my friends at BP

    That's great Ty, congrats! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    Zeke,  Thanks I am excited to get started on Multi family rentals 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    @Kwame Amoako developing a great team is the first step.  Realtor, Contractor, title company, inspector, private money , mortgage lender and a wholesaler.  I sometimes will get a deal from a wholesaler and have the realtor sell the home on the back end.  The biggest thing is to just do it !!!!  So many people are paralyzed by trying to figure out the best way they dont do it at all.  We all make mistakes in the beginning and thats the best part cause you learn from your mistakes.  Good luck !!!

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    @Charles Toth Thank you!!!

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed Orchards and North Linden 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    @Jacquetta Turner Thank you 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Goldsmith  I wouldn't say easy lol but I have not worked in any other markets except Cleveland so I will take your word for it LOL .  Thank you for the kind words .

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    @David Vargas Thank you for the kind words.  I do it part time.  I own my own insurance agency in Powell Ohio .  I have been in business for 23 years.  Same business principals just a different product.

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    @Filipe Pereira I would say trusting my gut!!  I started with a contractor in January and I just knew it wasn't going to work.  I fired him in the middle of my first flip and got a contractor who I love and is loyal and a hard worker.  I should have known from my gut feeling he wasn't the guy to work with in the first place.  Paying a little more for loyalty and great work ethic is definitely what I look for in a team member and like they always say you get what you pay for in life.

  • Investor 路 Northern New Jersey 路 Member since 2020 路 94 posts 路 96 votes
    5y

    @Ty Kashmiry

    Awesome!!!!! Way to crush your goals. I wish you all the best with your 4 plex. Keep pushing

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Lawrence, MA 路 Member since 2020 路 252 posts 路 153 votes
    5y

    This is what sounds SWEET!!!! to my ears. Congrats!!

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Powell Ohio 路 Member since 2020 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    5y

    @Joe Edwards Thank you so much 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Memphis, TN 路 Member since 2020 路 758 posts 路 285 votes
    5y

    Congratulations 

    @Ty Kashmiry

  • Investor 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 861 posts 路 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Ty Kashmiry:

    @Account Closed Orchards and North Linden 

     I clicked on your profile and I think I recognize the house on your profile!  If so its (censored)  **20 ******a Ave?  One of my rentals is within walking distance, just by that bend to the west.   I am so super glad that house got flipped, it was boarded and vacant for such a long time. Plus it has that scary shack across the street, can't wait for that one to get fixed up too.   EXCELLENT work on that house, it was no small feat I am sure! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.