Buy or sell with this all New Democratic government ?

Buy or sell with this all New Democratic government ?

Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 315 posts · 206 votes

I have just listed a house that I have owned since 2011. Value is about twice what I got into it including 2 rehab new appliances and 3 year old a/c unit.

The area is c area headed south. I am eyeing a steady c+ area that already have a unit last 8 years.

Any thoughts?

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Canton, OH · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @John Patton

    I don't know...so much happens at the local level that any knee-jerk reactions now are probably premature.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.