Palm Coast Florida Meet and Greet

31 Replies

@Karen Salem

I agree but I was just setting up a meet and greet.  Nothing but a little business chat and new connections and talk about idea and how we can grow our network.  I have been in the jeep club community for many years and I found when you have meets are bars and restaurants all new people have a hard time finding their way into a conversation.  Plus with just 6 to 8 of us I think we might not know who to talk to in a packed Beach Bar on a beautiful evening.  I have a friend that works there too and we discussed it.  I would like to do It there in the near future for sure and we can talk about Tuesday.  This is the first time I'm trying something like this so please don't hold the bar real high.  I would like to keep this to about an hour to 90 mins.  Nothing formal, no plan. I'll pick up a Publix Sub Platter and Wings, Few two liters.

I would like to thank everyone that came out last night.  I was a pleasure meeting all of you and I feel like this could lead to some great things. We had some good discussion and interesting thoughts on the future of real estate.
Let's go ahead and set the next meeting at our office again for Monday April 26th at 6pm.  It will be Margarita Monday, so chime in and we can plan a few flavors and some chips and Salas.  Also does anyone have topic or two they would like to focus on next time we get together?  See you all in a month!

I'm back from my off-road trip in Moab Utah and I will say it is one amazing place. I can not wait to return, I safely wheeled my Jeep on 4 trails over 5 days and visited Canyonland and Arches National Parks.  They were awesome!!!  So back to the real working world.  Let's get a head count for Monday April 26th and hopefully invite some more faces.  Talk more about this crazy market and what we're exploring to grow from it.  Margaritas Monday!  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you