Chicago/Elgin Real Estate Agent?

8 Replies

Hi! First time here. I was wondering if anyone had a favorite real estate agent that works in Elgin or Chicago? Trying to buy my first place & preferably a multi family home, but that's not a deal breaker. Thanks for any help!

@Brian Cyhaniuk I am from Elgin, one of the top agents in the area just opened his own brokerage in Elgin, reach out to @Chris Davis and he will help you. I've also worked with @Jennifer Kinzle who is very knowledgeable about the Elgin area as is @Joe Mueller who also has his own Brokerage, Tanis Group Realty.  All 3 are very competent and willing to help new investors. 

Mark

@Brian Cyhaniuk

Myself and @Jake Fugman have helped countless house hackers in Elgin, Aurora, Joliet, and Chicago. There are good agents around Chicagoland but Jake and I are both investors ourselves and I have my MBA in Finance. We can definitely help you start your investing career.

@Brian Cyhaniuk Great to hear you goal to purchase something soon but keep in mind the person you are looking for could be 2 different agents.  These are two totally different markets and many investment minded brokers are not comfortable with the other.  However there is people like @Jake Fugman and @Michael J Scanlon who can span both.  

Keep in mind Elgin does have a rental license program as does many suburbs so be sure to account for that in your proforma!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you