Anyone work with Broad Street Global Funds

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 5 votes
2y

@Jay Strader

I'm wondering the same thing - I had an attorney review the contract & basically all it said was invest at your own risk. I'm looking at investing in land development with them with 14% return. 

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    Yes i stayed away from the get-go, returns didn't add up.....see all the SEC activity now, wonder how bad the losses will be

  • Adam JernowPro Member
    Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 15 votes
    1y

    I did it. It was good for a bit. I would NOT do it again.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.