Anyone work with Broad Street Global Funds

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 5 votes
2y

@Jay Strader

I'm wondering the same thing - I had an attorney review the contract & basically all it said was invest at your own risk. I'm looking at investing in land development with them with 14% return. 

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Hi Jonathan, did you ever invest with Broadstreet Global?  I'm researching them myself, after a tip from an investor friend, but can find essentially nothing whatsoever about them.  Anything you can share with me?

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hi Fritz,

    Were you able to find any info on them? 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Jithu Joy

    Since the website is basically no longer there I would say stay away…

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hi @Chris Seveney,

    It looks like they have a new website. I'm specifically interested to know more about their infrastructure land development and if anybody has an experience of working with them. 

    https://broadstreetprivateequity.com/

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Yes trying to find info as well, offered 1031 and/or straight investment $s w 6 month min lockup period for a return in the 14s, seems too good(i know what they say, lol)

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 3 votes
    2y

    Anyone invested with Broad Street Global Funds?  Went to meeting in Miami this past week and wondering if it is too good to be true.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 5 votes
    2y

    @Jay Strader

    I'm wondering the same thing - I had an attorney review the contract & basically all it said was invest at your own risk. I'm looking at investing in land development with them with 14% return. 

  • USA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
    2y

    I’m invested. Have never missed a payment to investors. It’s not quite as easy as having the liquid cash to invest. You have to somewhat know someone in the fund or one of the partners to get more info about it

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    For how long?

  • Adam JernowPro Member
    Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    We're all here with the same questions. It seems like one of us has made the commitment.

    He says what my other friends say- never missed a payment.

    I'm also looking at a few of their other funds. Haven't committed yet.

    If any of you have, I'd love to connect...

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hi all - 

    I recently invested after the suggestion from my family member who has been investing with them for about 3 years.  Similar story - they’ve never missed a payment.

    I invested in their Alt coin operation that turns 24% annually.

    I still can’t help but think it’s a Ponzi scheme.  They are very persistent in raising money for their other funds once you’ve invested in one…which makes me further suspicious.   


    Would appreciate chatting with others who have invested.  


  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    2y
  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jithu Joy:

    Hi @Chris Seveney,

    It looks like they have a new website. I'm specifically interested to know more about their infrastructure land development and if anybody has an experience of working with them. 

    https://broadstreetprivateequity.com/


     I partner with them. If you'd like to learn more, send me a PM! Would be happy to discuss.

  • Nancy SepePro Member
    Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Maria Meleca:

    Anyone invested with Broad Street Global Funds?  Went to meeting in Miami this past week and wondering if it is too good to be true.

    Hello, I am wondering the same thing about Broadstreet. Have you found out any other information about them? Good or Bad?
    I am supposed to attend an event they are having in Greenville SC the end of October.  
    Thanks, Nancy 917-693-0043 
  • Nancy SepePro Member
    Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mariella Russo:

    @Jay Strader

    I'm wondering the same thing - I had an attorney review the contract & basically all it said was invest at your own risk. I'm looking at investing in land development with them with 14% return. 


     Hello Jay,  I am wondering also about Broadstreet. Did you find out any information on them, good or bad? I have been thinking about doing a 1031 exchange with them but not sure if it sounds to good to be true. I am supposed to attend an event they are having the end of October in Greenville SC. 

    thanks, Nancy 917-693-0043 

  • Nancy SepePro Member
    Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan George:

    I’m invested. Have never missed a payment to investors. It’s not quite as easy as having the liquid cash to invest. You have to somewhat know someone in the fund or one of the partners to get more info about it

    Hello Ryan,
    I am thinking of doing a 1031 exchange with Broadstreet, not sure if it sounds too good to be true? How long have you been invested with them? Are you happy so far? Do you get the cash flow they said you would get?
    thanks, Nancy 917-693-0043 
  • Nancy SepePro Member
    Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Adam Jernow:

    We're all here with the same questions. It seems like one of us has made the commitment.

    He says what my other friends say- never missed a payment.

    I'm also looking at a few of their other funds. Haven't committed yet.

    If any of you have, I'd love to connect...


     Hello Adam, I am curious if you have found out any more information on Broadstreet, good or bad? I am thinking of doing a 1031 exchange with them but not sure if it all sounds too good to be true? I am attending an event they are having the end of October in Greenville SC. Thanks, Nancy 917-693-0043 

  • Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    I would be interested in knowing more about this for a 1031 exchange. 

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Daniel Martinez:
    Quote from @Jithu Joy:

    Hi @Chris Seveney,

    It looks like they have a new website. I'm specifically interested to know more about their infrastructure land development and if anybody has an experience of working with them. 

    https://broadstreetprivateequity.com/


     I partner with them. If you'd like to learn more, send me a PM! Would be happy to discuss.


  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    I'd like to learn about other members experiences with  Broadstreet private equity fund. I am considering to do 1031 exchange into one of their projects. Would you please share your experience? Which their projects you invested in if any? Thank you, Inna

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi @Inna Klimush - I am an investor with Broadstreet and work with a few of their partners.  Please feel free to ping me if you have any questions or want to chat!

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jean Deeb:

    I would be interested in knowing more about this for a 1031 exchange. 

     Hi @Jean Deeb.  I'm an investor and work with some of the Broadstreet team.  I'd be happy to help in any way, just ping me if you have questions or want to discuss at all!

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Adam Jernow:

    We're all here with the same questions. It seems like one of us has made the commitment.

    He says what my other friends say- never missed a payment.

    I'm also looking at a few of their other funds. Haven't committed yet.

    If any of you have, I'd love to connect...


     Adam - I know you posted this a while ago so things might have changed, but I'm invested with Broadstreet and have a relationship with some of their team so let me know if I can help in any way!

  • Attorney · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    1y

    Any potential or existing Broadstreet investors should be aware that the SEC recently filed a lawsuit against the fund and its principals and asked the court to issue a temporary restraining order, appoint a receiver, and order an asset freeze. This is a link to SEC's motion https://investorlawyers.org/wp-content/uploads/2025/02/28-SECs-MOTION-for-TRO-and-Receivership.pdf. The SEC asked the federal court to rule on its requests today, February 6, 2025.

    Our law firm is investigating and would like to speak with any individuals willing to provide information about certain aspects of Broadstreet’s operations.

  • Investor · Member since 2011 · 1 post · 2 votes
    1y

    I went to one of their dog and pony shows... saw their proformas, and knew they were BS.  Numbers were not realistic.  Total bs and obvious on its face.  Still see their deal room and just comleate bs....

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.