Asheville Area Meetup

14 Replies

Hi folks,

I am taking a step forward towards creating a Bigger Pockets Meetup here in Asheville, and would love for you to be a part. While there are other investor groups in our area, I think the BP crowd attracts its own flavor of folks, and I want to provide a space for us.

Other groups vary in their programming, cost, and population. The BP Asheville events will be free, and if they attract the BP crowd that I've come to know and love, I'm sure they will also always be filled with zealous, hungry, interesting people!

@Jordan Lockaby and I are running this group together.  She is an agent and new investor and brings the motivation and passion to get this group going.  I have experience with short and long term rentals, private money lending, mobile homes, mobile home parks, commercial subleases, multifamily, flipping, etc.

I hope to have you join in the sharing, growing, and learning. Thank you!

Good evening, I'd love to connect and meet up with some other like minded investors. I will be moving to Mills River in May and look forward to getting involved starting my real estate journey. I'm still working on finding my niche' but I have started to narrow it down to multi-family and single family rentals, even mobile homes have sparked some interest. Looking forward to connecting!

Perfect. I am glad you have taken this on. I hope to be able to attend however you do it. 

Howdy. I'm not sure I love the word "zealous" but that's just me! Anyway, keep me in the loop and once I get my shots, I'll happily show up.

Hello Bigger Pockets Asheville Enthusiasts,
Thanks for taking our survey and expressing interest in a BP Meetup!
A few highlights...

87% of you want in-person events

87% suggested a brewery for locale

73% suggested a coffee shop for locale

100% say evenings work best

39% say mornings work best
Taking this data into consideration, we've come up with two initial dates. We'll trial a morning meet up at a coffee shop, and an evening meetup at a brewery.
Wednesday April 21  Zilicoah, 870 Riverside Drive  6-7:30PM
Wednesday April 28  High Five Coffee, 2000 Riverside Drive  9-10:30
Mark your calendars - we'll see you there!

I'm interested in moving to the area. I'm hoping to rent until I can find a house hack situation and then develop a team and start BRRRR'n. Anybody interested in connecting? I'd be interested in speaking with any contractors you guys would recommend concerning part time work to get more experience in renovations.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you