What is the best investments to make right now?

What is the best investments to make right now?

Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2021 · 107 posts · 38 votes

My name is Javaras and i'm fairly new to the real-estate "game". Is it a good time to do my first "flip"?

0Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Malakoff, TX · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    Not really. Everyone and heir brother is teyi to do the same thing 

  • Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    There are always good deals 

    But you have to look and do your homework 

    If I had another 500k I still wouldn’t have enough to do all the deals I want to 

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2021 · 107 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    Thanks guys! 

  • Property Manager · Member since 2021 · 59 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    @Javaras Thomas I agree with @Eric James there is always a good deal out there, you just need to go hunt for it! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.