Property Management Courses

2 Replies

Looking for online property management courses for managing apartment buildings, small to large multi family properties. I'd like to add 7-12 units to my portfolio in the next 5-12 months and I'd like to continue to self manage. Need more property management knowledge about creating systems so I can hire an assistant or 1 employee someday to take over. Does each property management course vary by state? Will I receive a certificate?

Originally posted by @Marc Rice : Thank you, I'll check those out today. 

You'll want a good software as a foundation. Appfolio or Buildium will be a good building block for your growth. A lot of it comes down to people and systems, which all revolve around a good software. A lot of those offer great training resources.

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you