experience with Express Capital Financing

experience with Express Capital Financing

Investor · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 3 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets Friends!!!!

Do any of you have experience with Express Capital Financing. I like what they have to say and want to vet them a bit more before we jump into bed. Thanks and happy hunting

Jay Bettencourt



0Reply
57 views

Most Popular Reply

Scott WolfPro Member
Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
4y

@Jay Bettencourt, the guys from Brooklyn? They are legitimate and good at what they do.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jay Bettencourt:

    Hello Bigger Pockets Friends!!!!

    Do any of you have experience with Express Capital Financing. I like what they have to say and want to vet them a bit more before we jump into bed. Thanks and happy hunting

    Jay Bettencourt




    no experince but looks pretty legit to me.. although no NMLS registration so there would be about 12 states they cannot loan in without a license.
  • Scott WolfPro Member
    Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
    4y

    @Jay Bettencourt, the guys from Brooklyn? They are legitimate and good at what they do.

  • Developer · Brooklyn NY · Member since 2019 · 68 posts · 91 votes
    4y

    I haven't used Express Capital on a deal yet, but I've had conversations with them over the past year in regards to a few purchases.  I have been very happy with their communication very transparent, low pressure, and they seem to put the client's interest first.  I was looking at a deal that wouldn't cash flow great, other lenders we're on board with doing the loan, but Express wouldn't do it, as they thought it wasn't smart for my goals.  I am talking to them now about getting a construction loan for an upcoming townhouse project, very competitive terms.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.