Applying for a pre-approval letter in the Las Vegas Valley.

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2019 · 192 posts · 184 votes
4y

Hey Edward!

@Grant Schroeder might be able to help you? I'm not sure if he's licensed in Vegas but the least he could do is get you a great referral out there. 

Good Luck!

Lexey Neitzel 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    4y

    @Edward Giyo. I sent you a pm.

  • Lender · Member since 2022 · 441 posts · 134 votes
    4y

    BrrrrLoans, RCN, Lima1

    I can get you an approval in 30 minutes

  • Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2019 · 192 posts · 184 votes
    4y

    Hey Edward!

    @Grant Schroeder might be able to help you? I'm not sure if he's licensed in Vegas but the least he could do is get you a great referral out there. 

    Good Luck!

    Lexey Neitzel 

  • Grant SchroederPro Member
    Lender · OR ID AZ CA WA CO NV TN MT · Member since 2018 · 599 posts · 312 votes
    4y

    Thank you for the shoutout @Lexey Vezzoso! Appreciate you! @Edward Giyo I would be glad to help you with this. You could also put just 10% down and no MI on a 2-4 unit with an Academy Investor loan if you wanted to instead of 25% down on a conventional loan.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.