Bridge Loan Trends You’re Seeing in 2025?

Bridge Loan Trends You’re Seeing in 2025?

Lender · Albermarle, NC · Member since 2025 · 237 posts · 90 votes

I’m seeing an uptick in bridge loan usage, especially for investors needing quick acquisitions or waiting on long-term financing.

Are others seeing the same trend?

Would love to hear what terms or structures other lenders/investors are encountering.

0Reply
69 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    10mo

    I am seeing the same trend with more investors using short-term debt to secure acquisitions while they wait for permanent financing. Lenders seem slightly more conservative on income coverage and leverage, but capital is still available for strong properties. Curious what others are experiencing with current terms.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Tracy Thielman:

    I’m seeing an uptick in bridge loan usage, especially for investors needing quick acquisitions or waiting on long-term financing.

    Are others seeing the same trend?

    Would love to hear what terms or structures other lenders/investors are encountering.


     Nationwide, I do not believe numbers are up, maybe its your network is expanding.

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.