Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 5 votes
I'm looking to purchase a SFH for long term rental in San Jose, CA. The interest rate I got from my bank is pretty high, and I'm looking for a good broker that can find something better. Any good recommendations?
Lender · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 503 votes
8mo
Brokers will generally provide better rates as they generally have a different amount of overhead / expenses and smaller teams to pay out. The big factors that impact rates is the borrower's middle mortgage FICO credit score and the amount of money being put down or LTV.
Lender · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2023 · 136 posts · 31 votes
8mo
Hi Colben, a large mortgage brokerage can cast a wide net and field hundreds of lenders to find great deals. Let me know if you have any specific questions about your scenario
Hi Colben, I'm a loan officer licensed in CA. We provide many types of investment property loans. For DSCR loan, we have a unique 1-Year ARM program starting from 5.5% (APR 7.1%). Usually for DSCR, you need 40% down, high credit score, 3-5yr PPP to get good rate. Not any more!