Investor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 13 votes
What lending options and terms are available for a property that has a Pre-1976 mobile home with a retired title?
I have a chance to purchase an acre of land with a mobile home with a retired title. The mobile home is pre-1976 with 2 additions and is in good shape. I would like to finance instead of purchase with cash.
Yes, I think the land would appraise for enough to get the loan. Can you get a land loan on a property that has improvements. The home has a retired title and 2 permanent additions on a foundation.
Yes, I have tried a couple of local banks and have not had any luck. I am meeting with Fulton Bank on Friday about a couple other items and will see if they have anything I could use. Maybe a business loan of some sort.