TO LOCK OR NOT TO......WHAT ARE RATES GOING TO DO

TO LOCK OR NOT TO......WHAT ARE RATES GOING TO DO

Real Estate Investor · Cebu, Philippines · Member since 2008 · 297 posts · 5 votes

I am waiting to lock on two houses but am not sure what is going on with the loan rates. Any ideas where they are going.

Thanks in advance Travis

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · liberty township, OH · Member since 2008 · 149 posts · 6 votes
    18y

    ummmmm my magic 8 ball says "ASK AGAIN LATER"

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    18y

    Really hard to say. They could go up or down. Might stay the same, though.

    I know that answers useless. I don't think anyone can accurately predict, at the moment. I don't expect any additional cuts by the fed. Rate cuts by the fed aren't necessairly a good thing, because they create a perception of bad times, pushing up long term rates. Short of some sort of major shock to the system, I don't see rates changing much.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.