• Real Estate Investor
  • Buckeye, AZ
Votes |
Feltes Frankraymond Legit or no?

LaTonya Norseweather
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Buckeye, AZ
Posted Jan 10 2017, 03:23

I am currently trying to find out information on a "private lender" names Feltes Frankraymond or Raymond Feltes. I can't seem to find anyone who has ever heard of him let along a reference of someone who has done business with him. So I am asking if any one has ever heard of him or done business with him. I have been reading so much on lender scammers that I am paranoid to talk to anybody that says they are a private lender as I was almost dooped by one. So before I continue any correspondence any further with him, i need any and all information that i can get. The only thing I have as of now regarding contact information is the email address. I found this lender in the Real Estate Investor groups on FB. I also see that he is on Twitter as well. He says that he does all kind of loans, personal or otherwise. He gave me a breakdown of payments for the amount and time frame that I stated that I need. I am now awaiting to see if he will give me a phone number to contact him, the name of the company, network, or firm that he is with and names along with phone numbers or email address of people that he has done business with in the past. And believe it or not, we are actually friends on facebook. I have been reading what other investors has said about how to qualify a lender.  The scariest thing about the whole ordeal is ththe fact that i am new to all of this.

Loading replies...