Skip to content
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
Myles Daniel
Votes |
Lima One Capital Hard Money Lender...stay away!

Myles Daniel
Posted Sep 4 2018, 10:40

I just wanted to copy and paste the review I left for Lima One Capital. Feel free to send my a note directly if you want more details. I'd just advise against using them as your lender. I've been in business for almost 8 months and completed 6 flips, so I know enough to recognize when I'm being shafted.  See below--

"I want to start by saying that I'm not writing this after being denied. I was approved and got funding for my investment home. However, I had a miserable experience with this company. I can't go into all the details in a google review, so I'll keep it simple. The lack of transparency, organization and internal communication is appalling! You can rest assure that you will have costly surprises along the way. Not to mention, the underwriter I was working with began raising his voice on the phone in a very unprofessional manner when I comforted him on issues that should have been resolved weeks prior. Clear communication and transparency are everything when working with a lender. This is something you won't get from Lima One. I would never recommend this company to investors. Do some research and find another lender because the grass is greener on the other side!"

Loading replies...