Looking for Loan Servicing Company in WI for Seller Financing?

Looking for Loan Servicing Company in WI for Seller Financing?

Daniel DietzPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Reedsburg, WI · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 857 votes

Good Morning All,

I am working on a deal to buy 10-12 units from a seller that only wants to do it with Seller Financing, and most likely with a full amortization instead of a balloon in a few years. This will be a first for both of us.

I have heard there are companies that will 'take care of the servicing  for this. I assume that means I would pay the company, they would do the 'book work' and forward payment to the seller.

Who do you all use for this, and are they state specific in nature? Is there any DIS-advantage to this method compared to other methods out there. It seems like the logical easiest method for all parties involved.

Thanks, Dan Dietz

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Daniel DietzPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Reedsburg, WI · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 857 votes
    7y
    Just thought I would give this a bump to see if an of you have any recommendations for Loan Servicing companies in Wisconsin.

    Thanks, Dan Dietz

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    7y

    @Daniel Dietz

    Will these be notes or land contracts? Will they be acquired in an LLC or by the individual ?

    It makes a difference

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Daniel DietzPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Reedsburg, WI · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 857 votes
    7y

    @Chris Seveney on this particular deal they would be Notes, and I believe held by individual(s), not LLC. I do know they have a 'family trust' listed on some of their properties as the owner of record though also.

    For future deals that might come, what would be the difference if they were Land Contracts or acquired by LLCs?

    Thanks for your time to chime in.

    Dan Dietz

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    7y

    @Daniel Dietz

    FCI is a company that could service wisconsin.

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.