Is it even possible to get DSCR loan?

Is it even possible to get DSCR loan?

Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 7 votes

Hi experts,

I'm a beginner investor looking to purchase properties under an LLC. Is it even possible for me to get a DSCR loan? Or is my only option a conventional loan?

Anyone can recommend a lender for DSCR or even conventional loan who will be willing for the property's title to be under an LLC?

Looking for properties in the Lansing - Detroit areas. Loan will be for ~80% LTV of ~$100k property.

Thanks!

2Reply
163 views

Most Popular Reply

Patrick DruryBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH & Cleveland OH · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y

@Tzvi Keisar
I am seeing 75% LTV across the board in Columbus unless you pay a higher rate/ points. Also, there's no reason to make a DSCR rate any higher. You can use a DSCR lender to close in an LLC.

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kailua-Kona, HI · Member since 2022 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    You should definitely just try and see if they are able to assist. We work with a lending company that offers DSCR Loans. Pls lmk how I can help and I can share information with you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.