BRRRR Issues. I have the HML, but where do I get a REFI?

BRRRR Issues. I have the HML, but where do I get a REFI?

Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hey guys,

I have everything ready for my first real estate investment. I have the property, contractor, HML, and everything in between that makes this deal ready to go. My only issue is that I do not have a proof of income so I'm having a hard time finding a bank who would want to give me a REFI. I generate an income, but I can't prove it so I am having some trouble here. Help please!

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ypsilanti, MI · Member since 2018 · 189 posts · 127 votes
    7y

    The only way I know is to get a credit partner. Somebody who the refinance could be linked to (and you would do the rehab and management) then split the profits. Definitely make sure you have a lender who has run the numbers with your partner BEFORE you purchase the property with Hard Money. Don't want to end up 6 months down the road and have a 6% balloon payment come due without the capability to refinance. 

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 625 posts · 601 votes
    7y

    @Mataniah Ilan Friedner Pay your taxes lol

  • Lender · Hackensack, NJ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 372 votes
    7y

    There are options available where tax returns are not required 

  • Jeff CopelandBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa Bay/St Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    There are loan products that are based on the property's debt service coverage (an not the borrower's credit worthiness), but expect to pay much higher interest rates, at a lower LTV, etc that a conventional 30 year fixed rate mortgage at 75% LTV.

    Higher risk = Higher cost.

    Copeland Morgan LLC4.770 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.