95-100% LTV HELOC Company on Primary Residence in Washington DC

11 Replies

Hi All,

I"m looking for a 95-100% LTV HELOC company on a primary residence. I already have a LOC with Tower Federal Credit Union, so I cannot use them. But I'm looking for a company that will do a HELOC on a new primary residence that I'm purchasing . Will have around $35,000 in forced equity from the appraised value + the down payment (15%)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks. 

DMV, DC, Northern VA, Maryland, Bethesda, Creative Financing, Financing

Hey Cassidy, 

I had luck with Arlington Community Federal Credit Union late last year, so it could be worth reaching out to them. They were offering a 100% LTV HELOC on a primary when I connected with them initially.

Good luck!

hi @Cassidy Burns ! how’s your search going? i‘m shopping for 95-100 ltv heloc as well. also, you mentioned you have a loc with tower federal. i’m curious - that’s not the same as heloc, right? is that just plain line of credit not tied to home equity? i have two properties and one bank noted i can only do a heloc on my primary. the other property would be considered second home and i can’t do a heloc on a second/vacation home..

Hi @Michelle Oblena I ended up opening one up with Tower Federal and also was in contact with Arlington Community Federal Credit Union who had a 99% LTV Product for primary residesences and 80% for investment properties. I'd give both of them a call if you are interested in a quote.

Sorry, the LOC is a HELOC on an existing primary residence that I purchased and is tied to the homes equity., sorry for the confusion.

Originally posted by @Cassidy Burns :

Hi @Michelle Oblena I ended up opening one up with Tower Federal and also was in contact with Arlington Community Federal Credit Union who had a 99% LTV Product for primary residesences and 80% for investment properties. I'd give both of them a call if you are interested in a quote.

Sorry, the LOC is a HELOC on an existing primary residence that I purchased and is tied to the homes equity., sorry for the confusion.

whoa 99% that’s amazing. i’ll check them out - thanks!