Need referral for Cost Segregation in Sonoma County, CA

Most Popular Reply

Accountant · Edina, MN · Member since 2020 · 172 posts · 97 votes
3y

@Stephanie Johnson cost segs can be done from anywhere so location shouldn't matter much. @Yonah Weiss is a great friend who works with excellence. You won't be let down!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Edina, MN · Member since 2020 · 172 posts · 97 votes
    3y

    @Stephanie Johnson cost segs can be done from anywhere so location shouldn't matter much. @Yonah Weiss is a great friend who works with excellence. You won't be let down!

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Thank you!!

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    @Chris McCormack, I was thinking the same thing- he seems like the go to guy for this.

    I'm working with a partner on finding a deal specifically that works from a cost-seg standpoint. Is there a good template you use to estimate the bonus depreciation of a property before you purchase? I know the type of property greatly changes the outlook, but I haven't found a good template yet.

  • Accountant · Edina, MN · Member since 2020 · 172 posts · 97 votes
    3y

    @Andrew Laurence the cost seg firms can provide you with a free estimate

  • Yonah WeissPro Member
    Cost Segregation Expert and Investor · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris McCormack:

    @Stephanie Johnson cost segs can be done from anywhere so location shouldn't matter much. @Yonah Weiss is a great friend who works with excellence. You won't be let down!


     Thanks so much for the mention. Happy to help.

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    @Yonah Weiss found your calendly and made an appt with you in Jan! Thanks everyone.

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8mo

    Hi Stephanie! Who did you end up using for your cost Seg study? I have a property in Sea Ranch I need one done for as well and am on the hunt. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.