Washington, DC · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 18 votes
Doing my first lending deal and the borrowers attorney sent us the paperwork that doesn't have property address nor it mentions the title company that I'm instructed to wire money through. Can someone who has experience is these sort of deal or is an attorney tell me if these things are normally on the paperwork or they aren't? Seems weird to me but I do not know how these these documents supposed to look.
Doing my first lending deal and the borrowers attorney sent us the paperwork that doesn't have property address nor it mentions the title company that I'm instructed to wire money through. Can someone who has experience is these sort of deal or is an attorney tell me if these things are normally on the paperwork or they aren't? Seems weird to me but I do not know how these these documents supposed to look.
Thanks
Olga
We were speaking then I got tied up. Pm more then happy to answer you question.
Not making sense.
I can send you note and mortgage for lenders on m y projects here in Both NC and SC. They are very property specific. With our an address some thing is not making sense.