Recommendations for CPA in Alameda, CA or surrounding areas

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 50 votes
7y

I know Brandon Turner utilizes Amanda Han at Keystone CPA out of Fullerton. I haven't decided to hire a CPA yet but I'm beginning to think I need to. She was featured in a few pod cast  show #49 & 162 as well as has blog here on bigger pockets. Though I have no experience with her personally . I'm tagging along in your thread hoping to see some other recommendations in your post .  

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    I know Brandon Turner utilizes Amanda Han at Keystone CPA out of Fullerton. I haven't decided to hire a CPA yet but I'm beginning to think I need to. She was featured in a few pod cast  show #49 & 162 as well as has blog here on bigger pockets. Though I have no experience with her personally . I'm tagging along in your thread hoping to see some other recommendations in your post .  

  • Attorney and CPA · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 590 posts · 422 votes
    7y

    @Kevin Barnard

    @Travelle Mason

    I know several CPAs in San Diego that work with real estate investors if you’re willing to work remotely with someone. Shoot me a PM if you want the names.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 50 votes
    7y
    @Katie Lepore awesome, I see you are a CPA yourself. I sent you a connection request . I'd like to talk to a few before deciding who to go with .
  • Michael PlaksPro Member
    Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @Travelle Mason 

    For SF area - try @Matt Ward and @Jana Cain

  • Travelle MasonPro Member
    OP
    Rockville, MD · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @Katie Lepore and @Michael Plaks, thank you for the recommendations. I hope to be following up with them shortly. 

  • Specialist · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2018 · 221 posts · 160 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Travelle Mason:

    @Katie Lepore and @Michael Plaks, thank you for the recommendations. I hope to be following up with them shortly. 

     Thanks Michael Plaks!

    Travelle, I'm in Walnut Creek, send me a DM!

  • Jana CainPro Member
    Enrolled Agent · Richmond, CA · Member since 2016 · 225 posts · 148 votes
    7y

    Thanks, @Michael Plaks!

    @Travelle Mason

    @Travelle Mason, I've sent you a message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.