Has anyone used Kohler & Eyre CPA's?
I've used KKOS lawyers who have been decent and have good reviews. However, their sister tax/accounting company prices for filing taxes seem a little high. Also, all of their reviews are very discouraging.
Mark J. Kohler himself is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed his books, but he charges $600 an hour to work with him directly, which is out of my price range.
@Bill Hampton - can you tell me where I can find the listing of the CPAs on Bigger Pockets? I having some trouble navigating the site - for example, can you do a 'Search' within a forum or just an overall search on the whole site? And, I haven't been able to find anything that lists members by profession and not everyone on the member list shows a profession even IF that was a way to 'quickly' find what you're looking for. Thanks!
Welcome aboard! BiggerPockets has a directory: https://www.biggerpockets.com/... but you cannot really learn much about the specific vendors there, only get some names.
Instead I suggest that you spend some time reading this very forum and watch who answers people's questions. Next to the name, it may say "CPA" or "Accountant" or "Enrolled Agent" or "Tax Strategist". These are the people you want to evaluate. If you like the knowledge and personality of one of these people, click on their name and send a private message to initiate a conversation. By rules, we are not allowed to contact you first.