Seeking Real Estate Accountant/Tax Consultant

Seeking Real Estate Accountant/Tax Consultant

Investor · Southern CA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 5 votes

Seeking Real Estate Accountant/Tax Consultant

I am in Burbank CA, and finally growing my real estate portfolio enough that  I need professional tax advice/accountant. I have pending real estate sales this month and questions surrounding those and tax implications etc. 


Need accountant versed in real estate tax, etc.


Please let me know if you know any solid players!

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 952 posts · 1k+ votes
6y

@Troy Danno, I use Akore Berliner at whodoesyourtaxes.com and can't recommend her highly enough!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 952 posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Troy Danno, I use Akore Berliner at whodoesyourtaxes.com and can't recommend her highly enough!

  • Investor · Southern CA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Jon Schwartz Thank you!!! I will reach out!

  • Accountant · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 70 votes
    6y

    @Troy Danno if you need any help, send me a message and we can talk. I only work with real estate investors and invest myself.

  • Attorney and CPA · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 590 posts · 422 votes
    6y

    @Troy Danno

    I have names for several CPAs in San Diego if you're willing to go a little further south.  I second Akore as a great resource.

    *This post does not create an attorney-client or CPA-client relationship.  Readers are advised to seek professional advice.

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Troy Danno

    Are you open to working with an accountant remotely?

    I would prioritize finding an accountant who specializes in real estate taxation over one that is local.
    There are 20+ accountants on this message board who specialize in real estate taxation. Feel free to reach out to a couple and use the one you connect with the most.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.